Aug 31, 2016

SEKITAR MEDINI LIVE! 2016

Twas fun working with a bunch of hardworking, creative and energetic people. Makes you wanted to give more and throw good ideas to the team. 

 Choir from SK Medini

Merdeka costume competition by Jeiwa.


Drum mob/ drumline competition between SIGS, High School Klang, SAKTI and BatteryHeadz. 
THAT WAS AWESOME. 
SIGS won the first place.

Banghra dance by Dhol Federation. Another awesome people. They also teach the crowd how to dance.

Traditional games by JKKN Johor. We have congkak, dam and some other stuff that I forgot cz I just passed by the booth.

With Keyin the freestyle saxophonist. Her performance gave me goosebumps. Best! 
And ouhh, can see my 18-weeks baby bump dah ;)
 
 
Najwa and Joe came back for the second year of Medini Live! Next year kasik chance artis lain pulak kayh. 

The sweet Nitz with Sean Ghazi. This guy I tell you, dia yang semangat nak suruh orang bergambar dengan dia -,-


 
Yours truly, 

 
 With Bad Indigo; Medini Live! 2016 festival director. The performance from Indigo that evening, mannn... really brings back my childhood. I would want the same theme for next year. Bring back those old school (is that what its called) boy bands/group. We can have a medley of the famous songs from Indigo, Innuendo, KRU, Elite, Feminin etc.

 With the team!

Overall Medini Live! this year was wayyy better than last year. Though I didn't contribute much but really I was happy attended the two days event. So much to improve for the upcoming Medini Live!, insyaAllah we can do this. Look forward to the next Medini Live! and hopefully Nitz will still be the project champion.

No comments: