Sep 30, 2010

NO, IT'S NOT ME

There are some blogs that I found seriously-worth-it-to-read. Am so much into their writing and sanggup dig out their previous posts. Its like "Oh I wish I can write as good as them". Can spent hours menghadap laptop just nak baca entri lama. Terbaiklah.

I'm relieved actually. I'm no good in expressing feelings through writing. And these people done it so well. Bila baca, everything that they wrote were happened to me too. So, if I cannot write in the same way like them, just let me be Me. And just enjoy their writing. Feels like want to Like all their posts; just like in FB. hehh.

Ouhh. And I started missing some people in my life. Yes; some only. I'm not good in keeping good relationship. Selalu takut nak berbaik dengan orang. Kenapa? Sebab aku takut aku akan rasa benda yang sama aku rasa dulu. Left by the people I loved most. Hari-hari meraung, menangis dalam bilik sorang-sorang. Thank God I didn't share the room with adik dah. Pecah habis hati aku masa tu. Macam pinggan yang laki bini pakai masa perang.

Dahla. Merapu je. Niat tadi nak berangan type entri in English. Harapan palsu belaka. Boo !

No comments: